Hi guys its Jess so today we are going to talk about the main reason I’m single. That is because my standards are possibly too high. This is very common with book lovers. We tend to want the perfect boyfriend just like that guy in the book. Can you relate?
I honestly don’t think my standards that high though I just haven’t found anyone that I really like that meets them. Anyways I’ll list my standard below because lately I have been thinking about them a lot.
- I will not date a guy that does drugs. Note: I am not against people who like smoking weed or anything because I’m aware it’s not super dangerous but I just am not interested in dating someone who does any kind of drugs.
- I’m not interested in dating a flaky person aka someone who says they will do things but doesn’t follow through on them.
- I would like to date someone who enjoys exercising like me
- I would like to date someone who will motivate me to do things
- I am not interested in dating someone who does not see them self going to college ever.
That is just my basic list of things I want in a guy. I think a lot of people would say they have about the same standards except maybe exercising I am probably on my own with that one.
One last thing I wanted to talk about is trust. Whoever I date one day I want to be able to trust them. I don’t want to be that girl who is like “You can’t talk to that girl or any girl besides me” I’m just not that type of person. I’m not going to control their life just like I wouldn’t let them control my life.
If I can’t trust the person I’m dating then um why am I dating them? And if I do find out he is talking to other girls there is no second chances with me. You want to talk to another girl, then go ahead. No problem. Were over though. Like that’s it seriously. I just am not going to let myself be walked on I guess.
So yeah those are my standards tell me all about yours!! I would love to hear about your standards or why your single so comment below! See ya tomorrow